PORTLAND CAMERA CLUB
DESIGN A LOGO COMPETITION
Portland Camera Club has previously used a couple of simple designs on its web-site, email header and printed material, but not actually had a fixed and recognised club logo – an issue which this competition aims to address.
There will be a prize of a £20 Wessex Photo gift token.
L O G O C O M P E T I T I O N R U L E S
(1) The design may be of any shape and should consist of suitable imagery, or a pattern/design, plus the words “Portland Camera Club”.
(2) Entries should ideally be submitted as any commonly-used digital format, although hand-drawn designs will also be accepted.
(3) Digital entries must be emailed, along with your name, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hand-drawn designs must be posted or delivered, along with your name and contact details, to 14, Cheyne Close, Southwell, Portland.
(4) Entry is free and open both to our club members and the general public.
(5) A maximum of five designs may be entered per person.
(6) The closing date is the 31st October 2016.
(7) Every part of your design must be entirely your own work and property. Simply by entering, you confirm this to be so and give Portland Camera Club the right to use your design without payment.
(8) All entries received by the closing date will be judged by the committee and the winning design chosen. The committee's decision will be final.